Recognized since 2001
Real Estate Law
Contact & Links
- 100 South Third Street
Columbus, OH 43215-4291
- The Ohio State University, JD, graduated 1980
- Kenyon College, AB summa cum laude, graduated 1977
- Columbus; Ohio State Bar Associations - Member
- Counselors of Real Estate - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Real Estate Law, Columbus, OH (2018)
- Real Estate Law, Columbus, OH (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- •Super Lawyer, Ohio Super Lawyers, 2004-2016
- •Recognized, ChambersUSA, Real Estate with a Band 2 ranking, 2008-2016
- •Ranked as AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
"Mr. Conrad is a highly qualified real estate attorney. His ability to understand complicated transactions in a short period of time and provide comprehensive insight and counsel is very a big asset for his clients. The more amazing fact is that he is able to do this while still comprehending the business aspects of the transaction. In my experience, few lawyers have the legal skills and the business acumen to understand the ramifications of the advice they are providing their clients. Mr. Conrad does."
- Paul Ghidotti (The Daimler Group, Inc.)
"It is always a pleasure working with Mr. Conrad. David has been very effective in helping me work through some creative transactions. His responsiveness is quick; his communication skills are invaluable, and he is incredibly resourceful."
- Bianca Blackwell (The Guernsey Bank), Worthington, OH
"Mr. Conrad has a tremendously high level of expertise in the real estate law arena. His experience and intelligence make him extremely easy to work with. It is unique to find a lawyer with this depth of knowledge AND an engaging personality. The combination of skill and character affords Mr. Conrad the ability to disarm issues BEFORE they become closing problems. Mr. Conrad and his team are exceptionally responsive and have demonstrated an ability to react quickly to our needs. He communicates effectively, and understands the issues that are important to the Bank. This understanding often eliminates closing "fire drills." I would recommend Mr. Conrad to anyone in need of real estate law expertise."
- Brian Emmerling (National City Bank), Columbus, OH
"Dave Conrad has represented us on several Real Estate transactions, including a very complex six-property acquisition. In all aspects, Dave represented us in the most professional manner with always our best interest in mind. He is always responsive and very effective in his approach in breaking down risks and mitigation. I would highly recommend him in any real estate transaction."
- Thomas Lusk (Midwest Real Estate Services, LLC), Gahanna, OH
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.