Daniel P. Faust
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:University of Miami
Location:Three Brickell City Centre, Suite 110098 Southeast Seventh StreetMiami, FL 33131
- University of Miami , J.D., graduated 2004
- Northwestern University, BA, graduated 2001
- Florida, The Florida Bar
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Recognized as a "40 Under 40," Outstanding Lawyer of South Florida, 2014
- Super Lawyers Magazine 2009-2011, 2013-2016, Listed in Florida as a "Rising Star" for Real Estate: Business and Business/Corporate
- Daily Business Review, 2016, Recognized as a South Florida lawyer "Rising Star"
- Representation of a joint venture between the Faena Group and Access Industries in its $100 million purchase from the Chetrit Group of The Versailles, a former Art Deco hotel and condominium.
- Representation of Minto Florida Developments, LLC in connection with the $51 million acquisition of 3,750 acres of land in Palm Beach County, Florida and assumption and restructuring of $37M mortgage debt.
- Representation of Goldman Properties U.S.A., Inc. in connection with a $27 million joint venture transaction and comprehensive corporate restructuring related to a commercial real property portfolio in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, Florida.
- Representation of Consultatio Real Estate, Inc. in connection with a $220 million land acquisition in Bal Harbour, Florida and corresponding $130M mortgage assumption and related right of first refusal.
- Representation of Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P. as a secured creditor in a multi-debtor bankruptcy proceeding related to several self-storage facilities in Florida and Missouri, together with the corresponding acquisition and subsequent disposition of real property assets acquired as a result of the successful confirmation of creditor's liquidation plans.
- Representation of Minto Communities, LLC in connection with the $70 million acquisition of 2,300 acres of land in Collier County, Florida.
- Representation of Colonnade Properties LLC as a secured creditor in a complex 31-debtor bankruptcy proceeding related to a 4,000 acre master planned community in Collier County, Florida and the corresponding sale of $48.8 million distressed mortgage loans.
- Representation of the Barron Collier Companies in connection with several strategically structured option takedowns related to the development of a 5,000 acre self-contained town and residential community located in Ave Maria, Florida.
- Representation of the owner of a luxury residential condominium and hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in connection with the extension and modification of a $245 million mortgage loan and the related bulk sale of residential condominium units.
- Representation as lead Florida counsel for borrower in connection with the severance and modification of a $585 million credit facility and corresponding Florida documentary stamp and non-recurring intangible tax analysis.
- Representation of Minto Communities, LLC in connection with the acquisition of vacant entitled land in a master planned community in Cooper City, Florida and the corresponding paydown and assumption of associated CDD bond debt.
- Representation of Minto Communities, LLC in connection with complex corporate restructurings, acquisitions and dispositions of residential assets, negotiation of joint ventures, a $160 million senior secured credit facility and various construction loans for single-family and multifamily projects.
- Representation of Angelo, Gordon & Co., L.P. in connection with the $13 million sale of self-storage facilities in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida.
- Representation of Goldman Properties U.S.A, Inc. in connection with a $9.2 million securitized loan secured by a commercial real property portfolio in Miami Beach, Florida and a $8.1 million mortgage loan secured by a commercial real property portfolio in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, Florida.
- Representation of Citibank, N.A. in connection with several mortgage loans secured by commercial retail real property in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County, Florida.
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Author, "American Investment in Cuban Real Estate: Close But No Cigar," Volume 34, 2003
601 West Fifth Street, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90071
1900 Sixteenth Street, Suite 1700
Denver, CO 80202
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
750 Ninth Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
1875 Northwest Corporate Boulevard, Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33431
350 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
50 North Laura Street, Suite 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32202
9128 Strada Place, Suite 10205
Naples, FL 34108
420 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1200
Orlando, FL 32801
106 East College Avenue, 12th Floor
Tallahassee, FL 32301
401 East Jackson Street, Suite 1700
Tampa, FL 33602
West Tower, Suite 1100
777 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
1230 Peachtree Street, NE, 19th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
71 South Wacker Drive, 47th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2200
New Orleans, LA 70130
1635 Village Center Circle, Suite 200
Las Vegas, NV 89134
666 Fifth Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10103
500 West Second Street, Suite 1900
Austin, TX 78701
2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75201
1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77056
112 East Pecan Street, Suite 2750
San Antonio, TX 78205
170 South Main Street, Suite 725
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
One South Pinckney Street, Suite 700
Madison, WI 53703