Recognized since 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia
Wendy advises clients as a member of the Securities/Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions Team. She enjoys applying creative problem solving skills and logistical talents to plan and complete challenging client transactions.
Wendy works with reporting issuers listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, and Canadian Securities Exchange that have been engaged in a variety of businesses. Her clients work in a wide variety of industries, including mineral exploration in North America, South America, Asia and Africa; oil and gas exploration in Europe, North America and Asia; computer software development, biotechnology, forest products, technology-based products, real estate development, retail, and cannabis. She has particular experience advising clients on:
- Securities offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Ongoing securities and corporate regulatory compliance
- General corporate and commercial matters
Wendy also has extensive experience with Canada-U.S. cross border securities transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.kkbl.com/wendy-lee?rq=lee
- 885 West Georgia Street, 19th Floor
Vancouver, BC V6C 3H4
- University of Toronto, LLB, graduated 1983
- British Columbia, 1985
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- The University Women's Club of Vancouver at Hycroft - Committee Member
- Vancouver Asian Canadian Theatre - Board of Directors, Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Securities Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.