Keith Wickenden is a shareholder of the firm and has practiced law since 1991. He has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is listed in The Best Lawyers in America. Keith has jury trial experience in a wide range of cases, both as plaintiff’s and defendant’s counsel.
Areas of Concentration:
- Civil litigation, including probate and trust disputes, commercial and business disputes, and construction litigation.
- Representation of individuals, financial institutions, contractors, professionals, and corporations in a variety of litigation matters before federal and state courts at the trial and appellate level.
- American Bar Association (Litigation Section)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Florida Bar(Real Property, Probate and Trust Litigation Sections)
- Collier County Bar Association
- Barrister, American Inns of Court, Thomas L. Biggs Section
- Probate and Trust Law Committee of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- Collier County Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section, Former President
- Chamber of Commerce Education Committee, Member
- Education Foundation of Collier County, Member
- Collier School Readiness Coalition, Member
- Leadership Collier Class of 2006
- United Way Volunteer
- Former Editor, Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar Journal
- Author: Waiver of Privilege by Issue Injection, Florida Bar Journal, April 1996
- Kountze v. Kountze, 93 So. 3d 1164 (Fla. 2d DCA 2012)
- Ocean Bank v. First Florida Bank, 417 Fed. Appx. 928 (11th Cir. 2011)Sterling Factors Corp. v. U.S. Bank National Association, 968 So. 2d 658 (Fla. 2d DCA 2007)
- Penn Millers Insurance Co. v. AG-Mart Produce, Inc., 260 Fed. Appx. 175 (11th Cir. 2007)Morgan v. Cornell, 939 So. 2d 344 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Estate of Tensfeldt v. Tensfeldt, 839 So. 2d 720 (Fla. 2d DCA 2003)
- Marco Island Civic Association, Inc., v. Mazzini, 805 So. 2d 928 (Fla. 2d DCA 2001)