Craig’s practice covers a wide spectrum of indirect tax, income tax, resource tax, personal tax planning, and dispute resolution.
In 2010, Craig was appointed Queen’s Counsel. With a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws, he has now practiced with Felesky Flynn for more than 25 years.
Craig skillfully guides clients toward practical and impactful solutions. He brings a strong grasp of law, economics and relationships, allowing him to identify the best and most practical tax outcomes for clients.
Craig has written and lectured on tax law for a variety of industry organizations, while also serving as a sessional instructor at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law.
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 2010
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 1992
- Received Norman Guerin Award, presented by Deloitte, for an outstanding contribution to the advancement of commodity taxation studies
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Alberta, 1991
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), with Distinction, University of Calgary, 1988
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member and former Chair, National Commodity Tax, Customs and Trade Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Member and former Chair, GST Leaders Forum
- Former Chair, Taxation and Economic Affairs Committee of the Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Member and former President and director, Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- Former Chair, Taxation Specialists Section (Southern), Alberta Branch, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation