Partner of Carey and co-head of the firm’s Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions, Antitrust and Regulated Markets Group. His practice focuses on antitrust regulation, merger control, commercial law, merger and acquisitions, securities, corporate and business law.
Activities and Memberships
- Professor of Economic Law, Universidad de Chile (2013-2014).
- Member of the Antitrust Committee, Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of K+S Chile (previously Sociedad Punta de Lobos) and Empremar.
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter, Overview of Competition Law in Latin America, IBRAC (2016).
- Co-author of the Chilean chapter of Merger Control, Getting The Deal Through (2012-2016).
- Co-author of the book “Dumping and Disloyal International Competition” (1995).
- Frequent lecturer in seminars and conferences in Chile and abroad.