Christopher H. Little
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationLitigation - Construction
Law School:Georgetown University
Location:One Financial Plaza, 26th FloorProvidence, RI 02903
- Georgetown University, J.D., graduated 1975
- Duke University, A.B., graduated 1971
- United States, Rhode Island
- United States, Massachusetts
- United States, District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- American Arbitration Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Foundation - Life Member
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island - Director
- Rhode Island Airport Corporation - Board Member
- Rhode Island Natural History Survey - Advisor
- Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council - Trustee
- The Metcalf Institute - University of Rhode Island Graduate School of Oceanography - Advisory Board Member
- Tides Family Services - Vice Chair
- University of Rhode Island Advisory Committee for College of Environment and Life Sciences and Graduate School of Oceanography - Advisory Committee Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Construction, Providence (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Construction
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Included in Chambers USA for General Commercial Litigation.
- Recognized by Super Lawyers for Business Litigation since 2007.
Stureplan 4C, Fourth Floor
Stockholm 114 35
46 8 509 012 32
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1875 K Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20006
157 Capitol Street, Suite Three
Augusta, ME 04330
100 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02110
Pease International Tradeport, Suite 350
One New Hampshire Avenue
Portsmouth, NH 03801
One Financial Plaza, 26th Floor
Providence, RI 02903
Lawyer Case History
Representation of limited partners in a real estate project in breach of fiduciary duty claims against general partner, resulting in judgment following trial of $3.1 million.
Successful negotiation of minimal settlement for national real estate developer involving claims in excess of $6 million for construction defects and $25 million for condominium law violations.
Successful defense of regional chamber of commerce in expedited evidentiary proceedings involving challenges to name change brought under Lanham Act.
Secured $800,000 arbitration award on behalf of partner involving dissolution and valuation of insurance agency.
Development and prosecution of multi-million dollar warranty and C.93A claims on behalf of California based manufacturer against Brazilian manufacturers of component parts.