Christopher E. Howard
Recognized in:Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Law School:Cornell University
Location:Merrill's Wharf254 Commercial StreetPortland, ME 04101
- Cornell University, J.D.,
- Maine, Maine
- American Bar Association - Member
- Maine Governmental Facilities Authority - Immediate Past Chairman
- Maine North Atlantic Development Office - Board Member
- Maine State Bar Association - Member
- Mercy Hospital - Board Member
- Presumpscot River Land Trust - Member
- The Cromwell Center for Disabilities Awareness - Founding Board Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Portland, ME (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Stureplan 4C, Fourth Floor
Stockholm 114 35
46 8 509 012 32
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1875 K Street, NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20006
157 Capitol Street, Suite Three
Augusta, ME 04330
100 Summer Street, Suite 2250
Boston, MA 02110
Pease International Tradeport, Suite 350
One New Hampshire Avenue
Portsmouth, NH 03801
72 Pine Street
Providence, RI 02903
Attorney Case History
Representation of a potential purchaser of controlling interest in a $4.9 billion coal and petroleum coke gasification facility located in the southwest.
Representation of Dixville, LLC in connection with the acquisition, expansion and redevelopment of the Balsams Resort in New Hampshire.
Representation of St. Croix Tissue, Inc. in financing the $130 million development of a manufacturing plant at the Woodland Mill in Baileyville, Maine.
Representation of Advantage Capital Partners, a new markets tax credit allocatee, in organizing and establishing a NMTC-based loan pool leveraging federal and state of Maine new market tax credits in order to make investments in multiple businesses.
Representation of Burgess Biopower in the financing of its 75 MW biomass power plant located in Berlin, New Hampshire.
Representation of Mercy Hospital in connection with its affiliation with Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
Representation of Goold Health Services, a Maine-based provider of Medicaid fee for service pharmacy benefits management services in its acquisition by Emdeon, Inc.