Recognized in:Corporate LawMergers & Acquisitions Law
Law School:Université de Montréal
Location:1000, rue De La Gauchetière OuestBureau 2100Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
- Université de Montréal, LL.B
- Quebec, Barreau du Québec
- Barreau du Québec - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory: Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Finance & Securities; Corporate Mid-Market; Mergers & Acquisitions
Areas of Expertise:
- Alfa Capital Inc. in connection with the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Vulcan Hoist and related financing.
- Canadian national Railway in the purchase of Chemins de fer du Québec and its subsidiaries.
- Fiera Capital Corporation, in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Natcan Investment Management Inc. from National Bank of Canada.
- Gaz Métro Limited Partnership in relation to the reorganization of its public ownership structure into a new publicly listed corporation named Valener Inc.
- Gaz Métro Limited Partnership in connection with the acquisition of Central Vermont Public Service Corporation, through its subsidiary NNEC.
- Gaz Métro Plus Limited Partnership, in connection with the sale of its investment in HydroSolution, and the sale of substantially all of the assets of Servitech.
- Richelieu Hardware Ltd., in relation to several acquisitions of the assets of Canadian and American corporations, including Distributions Madico, Provincial Wood Products, Gordon Industrial Materials Ltd., New Century Distributors Group LLC, E. Kinast Distributors, Inc., P.J. White Hardwoods, CourterCo and Futura Hardware.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018