Charlie Ward, is an experienced attorney-advocate for individuals who have been injured because of another person's negligence. Indianapolis, IN personal injury lawyers, Charlie Ward and his father, Don Ward, founded Ward & Ward Law Firm in 1994, and they have remained committed to providing the best quality representation for their clients.
A native of Indianapolis, Charlie graduated from Butler University, cum laude, and received his law degree from the Robert H. McKinney School of Law at Indiana University. He clerked for the Honorable Justice Richard M. Givan of the Indiana Supreme Court from 1990 through 1991.
Charlie Ward was admitted to the practice of law in the state of Indiana and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana in 1991. Today he devotes approximately 80 percent of his practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases, advocating for clients injured in car, motorcycle, bicycle and truck accidents, asbestos exposure or by nursing home neglect. The other 20 percent of his practice is devoted to estate planning and probate matters.
He has received recognition from the legal community including the highest possible rating from the peer-review service, Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent*. Charlie has been named in Best Lawyers each year from 2017 to the present, AVVO, and SuperLawyers 2005-to the present.
Charlie Ward is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indianapolis American Inn of Court and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a former state delegate for the American Association for Justice and served as governor of the Young Lawyers Division of the Indianapolis Bar Association from 1995 to 1999.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.