Parsons Behle & Latimer
Recognized since 1997
Salt Lake City, Utah
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Charles Thronson is the active senior partner at Parsons Behle & Latimer and head of the Personal Injury Division. Parsons Behle & Latimer is the largest law firm in the state. He has over 43 years of experience and practices throughout the United States in the areas of medical malpractice (especially birth injury cases), whistleblower (Qui Tam), personal injury, sexual assualt and products liability cases. Mr. Thronson has been involved in a number of cases for personal injury, birth injury and medical malpractice clients that have generated some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the region.
He has been an Adjunct Professor of Law at the S.J. Quinney School of Law at the University of Utah, an Adjunct Professor at Westminster College, a long-time member of the Utah Association for Justice (president, 2009-2010) and a frequent lecturer. He is listed in the Top 100 Lawyers in Utah, Mountain States Super Lawyers and he has been recognized since 1995 in The Best Lawyers in America (2012, 2016 Plaintiffs' Lawyer of the Year -- Medical Malpractice (Salt Lake City); 2019 Lawyer of the Year -- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs (Salt Lake City)); Nation’s Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel; Best Lawyers’ “Best of the Best;” ACQ Law Awards Utah Leading Lawyer of the Year, 2013-2020.
Major verdicts include the largest personal injury/medical malpractice verdict in the state's history (2015 - $11,268,178) in a medical malpractice brain injury case.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.parsonsbehle.com/attorneys/charles-h-thronson/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 201 South Main Street, Suite 1800
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Creighton University , J.D., magna cum laude, graduated 1977
- University of Washington, B.A., graduated 1972
- Utah, Utah
- U. S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Salt Lake City (2019)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Salt Lake City (2016)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Salt Lake City (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Birth Trauma
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Hospital Malpractice
- Mass Tort
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.