Cathy C. Godshall
Recognized in:Employee Benefits (ERISA) LawTax Law...
Law School:Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Location:3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300Akron, OH 44333
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., graduated 1976
- Kenyon College, AB, graduated 1973
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association - Member
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport Authority - Trustee
- American Bar Association - Member
- Leadership Akron - Trustee
- Leadership Akron Class (1992-93) - Graduate
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Old Trail School - Trustee
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Akron (2016)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Akron (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2007 - 2013).
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 and 2005), as voted by her peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate and Partnership Transactions
- Executive Compensation
- Exempt Organizations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations and Charitable Giving
- Subchapter S Corporations
- Tax-Exempt Organizations