Recognized in:Commercial Litigation
Law School:University of Tulsa College of Law
Location:ONEOK Plaza, Suite 1100100 West Fifth StreetTulsa, OK 74103-4217
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., graduated 1967
- University of Tulsa, BS, BA, graduated 1965
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Mervin Bovaird Foundation - President and Trustee
- Philbrook Museum of Art - Past Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Tulsa Arts Management Consortium - Trustee
- Universtiy of Tulsa - Trustee
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Rating
- Best Lawyers - Commercial Litigation 2013 - 2018
- Super Lawyers - Business Litigation; Business/Corporate; Energy & Natural Resources 2007 - 2016
Litigation (State & Federal)
Energy, Oil and Gas
Education LawCommercial Law
Power Attorney - 2011 by The Tulsa Business Journal
Who's Who in American Law
Attorney Case History
Lead counsel in an action brought against a major financial institution for mismanagement of a family trust resulting in an award by the court in excess of $18m at the conclusion of a five week trial.
Representation of an Oklahoma corporation in "bet-the-company" defense of a Superfund case in Missouri to a successful result.
Representation of several oil and gas concerns in various ongoing litigation in Oklahoma and Texas.
Lead counsel in the negotiation and documentation of agreements for the management and operation of a major public museum by a private university, including supplemental agreements for the acquisition of a major historic western art collection and the loan of irreplaceable art objects to museums in Italy.
Advisory counsel in connection with the negotiation and documentation for the operation of the local zoo by a not for profit corporation.