Wayne McKinzie is co-head of the firm's Financial Services practice group and has a broad base of experience representing financial institutions (including commercial banks and Farm Credit System banks and associations), investment firms, insurance companies and other institutional investors in various senior and mezzanine financing transactions and investments.
Core areas of his practice include:
- Leveraged and acquisition finance
- Mezzanine capital investments
- Syndicated and asset-based lending
- Loan workouts and restructurings
- Structured credit products