Recognized since 2020
Des Moines, Iowa
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Bryan is a member of the firm’s Employment and Labor Law Group. Bryan represents clients in numerous employment-related matters before administrative agencies and in state and federal court. He handles all types of cases including discrimination, retaliation, FMLA, wage and hour, and wrongful termination litigation. Additionally, Bryan counsels clients on compliance with state and federal laws and ways to manage and avoid risks.
Bryan has significant trial experience in state and federal court. Prior to joining the firm, Bryan practiced exclusively in plaintiff-side employment litigation. Prior to law school, he worked as a high school history and government teacher in the Des Moines area.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dickinsonlaw.com/attorney-profiles/bryan-oneill
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 699 Walnut Street, Suite 1600
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Drake University , JD (with Honors Order of the Barristers, ABA National Moot Court Team)
- Iowa State University, BA
- Iowa, Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa, Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa, American Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Labor & Employment Law Section
- By Degrees Foundation - Board of Directors
- Children & Families of Iowa - Board of Directors
- Iowa State Bar Association - Labor & Employment Law Section
- Polk County Bar Association - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Member
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Best Lawyers Selected for inclusion in the 2020-2021 editions of the The Best Lawyers in America in the following areas:Employment Law - Management Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.