Recognized in:Employee Benefits Law
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- American Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- International Pension and Employee Benefit Lawyers Association - Member
- The Advocates' Society - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Employee Benefits Law
- International Who’s Who of Commercial Litigation
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers : Ontario Dispute Resolution
- Expert Guides: The Legal Media Guide to World’s Leading Litigation Lawyers : Litigation and Product Liability
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Pensions & Employee Benefits
- Monsanto Canada Inc. v. Ontario (Superintendent of Financial Services) 2004 SCC 54 – pension litigation in the Supreme Court of Canada relating to partial windup and surplus.
- Sierra Club of Canada v. Canada (Minister of Finance) 2002 SCC 41 – acting for Atomic Energy of Canada Limited in the Supreme Court of Canada regarding confidentiality orders in environmental cases.
- Burke v. Hudson Bay Co. (2010) - acting for Hudson Bay Company in Supreme Court of Canada regarding surplus entitlement on sale of business.
- Gencorp Canada Inc. v. Ontario (Superintendent of Pensions) (1998), 39 O.R. (3d) 38 (C.A.) – pension plan partial windup.
- Imperial Oil Limited v. The Nova Scotia Superintendent of Pensions et al., (1995) 126 D.L.R. (4th) 343 (N.S.C.A.) – pension plan partial windup.
- Smith v. Michelin North America (2008) 71 C.C.P.B. 161- Nova Scotia Court of Appeal decision regarding contribution holidays.
- Labrador Innuit Assn. v. Newfoundland (1077) 152 D.L.R. (4th) 50– Newfoundland Court of Appeal – aboriginal claims case relating to development of the Voisey’s Bay Mine in Labrador.
- Citizens’ Mining Council of Newfoundland & Labrador v. Canada  F.C.J. No. 23 –Environmental assessment case in the Federal Court regarding environmental assessment of mining development.
- Hembruff v. OMERS (2005) O.A.C. 234 – Ontario Court of Appeal decision regarding fiduciary duties of pension administrators.
- Lacroix v CMHC (2009) 73 C.C.P.B. 224 and Lloyd v. Imperial Oil Limited  W.W.R. 502 – counsel in Ontario and Alberta pension class actions dealing with surplus and plan amendments.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018