- New York, 1965
- State and Federal Courts in New York State; Supreme Court of the United States
- American Bar Association - Member, Forum on Construction Law; Member several pertinent Committees of Section on Real Estate Law
- Association of Bar of City of New York - Member, Construction Law Committee
- Construction Specifications Institute - Professional Member
- National and New York State Societies of Professional Engineers - Associate Member
- New York State Bar Association - Real Estate Law Section
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Areas of Expertise:
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Commercial Development
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Insurance Coverage
- Real Estate
- Residential Development
Lawyer Practice Areas
Lawyer Case History
- For many years outside general counsel for one of the largest construction companies in the U.S. 2.
- For last 20 years, represented private and institutional owners and developers.
- Projects in the latter category include:(a)The September 11 Memorial and Museum; (b)a large passenger terminal at JFK; (c) buildings on campuses of major colleges; (d) numerous residential and commercial properties in the New York City area. 4.
- Considerable experience in matters involving creditors rights and competing claims where the owner or developer became financially distressed.