Senior Lawyer, KPMG Law, North-West Regional Center
Anton joined KPMG in 2015. Before joining KPMG, Anton worked for Russian and international law firms and worked for PAO Severstal.
His practice areas include corporate, international law (including sanctions legislation), as well as personal data law (with GDPR).
Anton’s recent projects:
- legal support for a sale transaction where the largest Kazakhstani nuclear company sold its 50% (less one share) block of shares in a Russian joint venture, deal value: over RUB6 bln (2019-2020)
- legal support in a purchase transaction for a Swiss company buying a 99% share in a Russian pharmaceutical company, total transaction value exceeded USD10 million (2018)
- advising a large petrochemical company in concluding a loan refinancing transaction (2016-2017)
- advising two Russian production companies on GDPR and the steps that need to be taken to align personal data processing processes with GDRP (2019)
- advising a large Russian enterprise on EU sanctions legislation (applicable to the client’s affiliates) and assessing the impact on opportunities to restructure the accounts payable of the client’s parent company, including through the redomiciliation mechanism (2018-2019)