Angela Princewill is the founder of AP Lawyers and practices exclusively in all areas of Family Law. Angela employs various tools in ensuring her clients achieve their goals. She is an experienced negotiator, mediator, collaborative family law lawyer, and fierce litigator.
Angela Princewill is passionate about her mission of making family lives better. This could mean helping parties who want to live together with the drafting of a cohabitation agreement. Angela works with parties who are getting married, with the drafting of a marriage contract. The conversations around a cohabitation agreement and marriage contracts are not easy but they are necessary to eliminate conflict in the future. Author, Timothy Ferriss said, "a person's success in life can usually be measured in the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have". Angela believes this applies to a successful marriage.
Better family life often means separating and/or getting a divorce and Angela is there to help ensure her clients get a favorable settlement. Where children are involved, she is passionate about ensuring that the best parenting plan for the children is created. Angela listens, understands, and provides candid legal advice. After all, the journey to better family life involves having a clear roadmap on the legal issues that affect your family in every respect.
Angela Princewill is passionately focused on providing the best client-focused legal solution and for her and the team at AP Lawyers, here is what it means to be #1 in client care:
- Compassion: We are a compassionate team, recognizing that our clients don’t always come to us at the highest points in their lives.
- Convenience: We leverage technology to provide our services conveniently to our clients. In some cases, we have had to go meet the clients at their convenient location. At all times, we try to be flexible and accommodating.
- Speed: With a team behind our clients they can trust that their work will be completed quickly and accurately. We understand that delays can be detrimental to our clients so we are always on the ball.
- Respect: Everyone deserves respect. Plain and simple.
- Relentless in working to achieve our client’s objectives.
- Honesty: We are always honest in managing our client’s expectations.
- Money: We are responsible with our client’s resources and are always fair and transparent in our billing practices.
- Innovation: We are constantly innovating. Thinking of faster and better ways to meet our client’s legal needs, while keeping costs lower for the client.
Angela Princewill has a wide range of family
law resources available to educate clients on all issues that could arise
in family law matters including Lectures, Articles, Videos and Podcasts.