Andrey specialises in administrative, financial, customs and civil law. He has twenty years of experience of advising major Russian and foreign companies on various legal issues, including legal support of large-scale projects in the fishing, construction, raw materials and processing industries. Andrey has extensive experience of representing clients before state executive authorities and the state commercial courts.
- defended major foreign entities in state commercial courts regarding the recovery of customs duties that had been overpaid under the Sakhalin-1 Production Sharing Agreement;
- provided legal support under a project that involved an oil pipeline being constructed, including legal advice and representing clients in the context of civil, land and environmental legislation;
- drafting legal expert reviews for the management of seaports when transactions are concluded with respect to sea vessels;
- represented a major foreign corporation in a state commercial court in relation to whether corporate profit tax had been lawfully assessed;
- Andrey has more than 10 years of experience in legal support for large corporations, i.e. customs agents, regarding the customs clearance of goods, including those imported and exported under oil and gas projects and also in defending corporations in administrative offence cases.
What they say:
Clients say that “the team works very quickly and is ready to help at any time under any circumstances” (Chambers Europe).