Andrew represents and advises clients as a member of the Corporate/Commercial and Commercial Real Estate & Development Teams. He also has particular experience in advising on Intellectual Property and Competition law matters.
Andrew works with a wide variety of clients from both the private and public sectors, including the Province of British Columbia, school boards and education authorities, private and public companies, partnerships and limited partnerships, trusts, financial institutions, multi-party projects, and individuals. He strives to fully satisfy his clients by finding ways to align interests and successfully complete projects. He provides his clients with comprehensive and intelligent solutions based on their unique needs and goals.
Andrew’s representative and advisory work includes:
- Real estate development and infrastructure projects, including: land assemblies; rezoning; subdivision; expropriation; tendering & procurement; contract drafting, administration, & enforcement
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property matters, including: identification, acquisition, licensing, enforcement, establishment, acquisition, and disposal of businesses; competition law disputes
Andrew has contributed to numerous publications and legislative amendments related to his areas of practice. He is also a Trade-mark Agent registered to practice before the Canadian Intellectual Property Office and U.S. Patent and Trade-mark Office.
- North Vancouver School Board Administration Building and Art Gallery, and associated heritage renovations of Queen Mary and Ridgeway Schools. North Vancouver, B.C.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver, B.C.
- Living Shangri La, Vancouver, B.C.
- Woodward’s Residential Development, Vancouver, B.C.
- H.J. Cambie Secondary School and Cambie Community Centre joint project, Richmond, B.C.