Trey Baldy's practice is focused on corporate and commercial lending, asset-based lending, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, venture capital and private equity transactions, closely held and family businesses, and intellectual property and e-commerce transactions.
- Employee services business $140 million term and revolver credit facilities with loan syndicate
- Institutional lender as Indenture Trustee for major electric utility $200 million Series B Notes
- Telecommunications network $525 million term and revolver credit facilities with loan syndicate
- Telecommunications network $750 million purchases of communication sites
- Wireless telecom provider $100M sale and leaseback of telecommunications network
- Institutional lender financing acquisition and operation of Tampa Bay Lightning NHL franchise
- Private investor purchase and sale of Tampa Bay Lightning NHL franchise
- Federal savings association public offering of shares of Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock
- Underwriting of public offering of shares by state chartered bank
- Network collocation facility enterprise acquisition of multiple collation sites
- Software company merger with national electronics product manufacturer
- Industrial glass manufacturer purchase and sale of glass recycling facilities
During law school, Mr. Baldy was an associate editor of The University of Florida Law Review.