Alexey Kostovarov, Counsel, Head of Antitrust Law and Procurements Practice, Head of Private Clients Practice has more than 11 years of practical experience. He joined Liniya Prava in 2009 and became a Head of Antitrust Law and Procurements Practice in 2014.
Mr. Kostovarov is an experienced expert in the field of disputes resolution, his expertise includes working with the Federal Antimonopoly Service, clients’ representation in court, antimonopoly regulation, support of disputes with state authorities, banking regulation, bankruptcy of legal entities and individuals, corporate law, securities, real estate.
Alexey’s key expertise is his successful experience in advising and resolving antimonopoly disputes and conflicts. Prominent lawsuits of Liniya Prava’s clients represented by Alexey include AFK Systema, Razgulyai Group, GMS Group, Nutritek Group, Deutsche Bank, Kavminkurortresursy, minority shareholders of TNK-BP Holding, Sberbank, Sevcable-Holding, ROSNANO, Tractor plants, Eldorado, Diakon, Ural radio stations, O’KEY Group, Invest AG and many others.
Alexey Kostovarov is involved in the following framework of antimonopoly regulation:
- Development of tools for removing (reducing) entry barriers to digital economy markets for "start-ups";
- Development of legal tools for dealing with cartels;
- Adapting of an approach to market and market power analysis taking account of the specific features of the digital economy development;
- Bringing the controlling instruments of economic concentration takin account of the digital economy context;
- Alexey is an author of numerous publications on legal issues.
- Antitrust Law and Procurements,
- Disputes with State Authorities,
- Banking and Finance Disputes,
- Corporate Disputes,
- Insolvency (Bankruptcy)
- Since 2016 Alexey is a supervisor of the working group on development of clarifications by the Presidium of the FAS of Russia on the issues of antimonopoly legislation application.
- Expert of the Antimonopoly Committee of All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia” headed by the antimonopoly ombudsman.
- Member of the Legal Committee of the Association of European Business (AEB).
of the Legal Regulation working group of Digital Economy Regulation Center