Alexey specialises in real estate, construction and land law.
He has significant experience in supporting investment projects in various industries and transactions with real estate (including due diligence, structuring deals, and drafting contracts). He advises clients across these specialist areas.
Alexey also defends clients in courts in civil law and public law disputes over real estate, construction and investment projects.
- participated in drafting amendments to the Russian Land Code with a view to improving the investment environment in Russia by offering enhanced access to energy generation facilities by simplifying the procedures and, therefore, the time limits for the construction of such facilities;
- successfully challenged the cadastral value that had been set for the premises of the Central Children's Store on Lubyanka;
- developed and assisted with a transaction of a major Russian diamond miner to purchase office premises in Moscow. The total area was 11,500 sq.m. The transaction value was approximately USD 90,000,000;
- provided integrated legal support in connection with amendments to be introduced into Russian legislation governing the construction of infrastructure (stadiums and other facilities) required to hold 2018 FIFA World Cup;
- the practice headed by Alexey has won the Records of the Real Estate Market award.
What they say:
According to independent international rating of law firms The Legal 500, Alexey Konevsky is a recommended lawyer in land law, real estate and construction in Russia.