Albert E. Bender, Jr.
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:Northwestern University
Location:One Atlantic Center, Suite 49001201 West Peachtree StreetAtlanta, GA 30309-3424
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1983
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association - Member- Real Property Section
- Atlanta Bar Association - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- Mortgage Bankers Association - Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties - Member
- Phi Beta Kappa - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Represented a major pension fund investor in the creation of “mixing bowl” joint ventures with a publicly held REIT, having a valuation of over a billion in assets, established for the ownership of multistate portfolios of retail malls, office buildings and the development of future real estate assets.
- Represented a major insurance company lender in numerous multistate portfolio financings of pools of office, retail, industrial and senior housing assets.
- Hundreds of loan transactions with more than $4 billion in mortgage debt for insurance companies covering retail, office, industrial, senior living and multifamily properties from New England through the Southeast to California and Hawaii.
- More than 100 significant sale transactions for major institutional holders of real estate assets, including banks and insurance companies, covering office, retail, mixed use, industrial, senior living and multifamily properties from across the country, including significant office building sales in major metropolitan centers.
- Counsel to an owner of regional malls in connection with the workout of a complex stack of CMBS debt.
- Handled workouts of mezzanine loan interests held by an investor in Arizona, Atlanta and other office developments.
- Representing the U.S. developer/seller and its international owners in the $380 million sale of 21 apartment projects in 10 jurisdictions, with stock investment in the buyer as a portion of consideration to the seller.
3700 Hulen Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107