Recognized in:Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
Law School:University of Alberta
Location:TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500450 First Street, SWCalgary, AB T2P 5H1
- University of Alberta, LL.B,
- University of Alberta, BA,
- Alberta, Law Society of Alberta
- Alberta Template Orders Committee of Judges and Senior Counsel - Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Law Society of Alberta - Member
- Turnaround Management Association - Northwest Chapter - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Who’s Who Legal: Insolvency & Restructuring
- The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Litigation Lawyers in Canada: Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory: Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
- Debtors or monitor in Caribou, Athlete’s World, SemCanada Group andEarthfirst restructurings.
- Creditors, contractors, landlords, tenants, equipment lessors, trustees or prospective purchasers in Trizec, Fracmaster, Canadian Airlines, Liberty Oil, ProMax Energy, Mirant Canada, Joggers, Androscoggin, Octane, Calpine, Medicanand Oilsands Quest restructurings.
- Creditors or purchasers in creditor-sponsored plans of arrangement in Williston Wildcatters, Blue Range Resource Corp. and Skyreach restructurings.
- Receivers or creditors in RNG Group, Brinkerhoff, Carmanah Resources, Vulcan Machinery, Serval, Hartland, Ice Drilling, Merit Energy, Wild Rose Furniture,Evans Consoles and Tirecraft receiverships.
- Liquidators of Canadian Commercial Bank and Standard Trust Company.
- Lenders for recovery of loans secured against office towers and large shopping malls.
- Canadian energy marketers affected by turbulence in the energy derivatives industry.
- Lenders in recovering secured or unsecured loans.
- Owners in construction disputes between owners, lienholders, contractors and/or subcontractors concerning: industrial, commercial or residential real estate developments; pipelines; processing plants (construction and decommissioning); oil upgrader; and industrial coal conveyor.
- Counterparty in complex, multi-billion dollar international arbitration dispute regarding an oil sands joint venture.
- Owners of intellectual property or alleged infringers in intellectual property disputes.
- Owners or users of confidential, proprietary information in disputes regarding unauthorized appropriation or use of such information.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 First Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018