WLW Migration Lawyers is an award-winning, Australian specialist immigration law firm. Our team of experienced lawyers are committed to providing professional and ethical migration advice and assistance to our clients. We work a range of corporate clients from multinationals and ASX listed companies through to small businesses and start-ups. We also assist individuals and families achieve their personal migration goals.
We offer services in over 10 languages and provide excellent migration outcomes for our commercial and personal immigration clients alike.
WLW Migration Lawyers was founded by Jessica Williamson, Simon Leske and James Wardlaw in 2015. The founders were motivated to start a law firm which utilises a fixed-fee model and leverages technology to provide high-quality user friendly services.
The firm also sought to challenge the typical “law firm” profile by offering employees a flexible and collaborative work environment that offers the team good work/life balance.
WLW Migration Lawyers is also committed to giving back to the community and has assisted hundreds of clients facing financial hardship on a reduced fee model and offers free legal education to its community partners.
- 2019 - WLW Migration Lawyers is the winner of the ALPMA / LexisNexis Thought Leadership Awards
- 2019 - WLW Migration Lawyers is a finalist for the Boutique Law Firm of the Year award as part of the Lawyers Weekly Law Awards
- 2018 - James Wardlaw, Partner, is a Rising Star Finalist in the 15th Victorian Legal Awards
- 2018 - WLW Migration Lawyers is a finalist for the Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year award as part of the Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards
- 2017 - WLW Migration Lawyers and other members of the Legacy Caseload Working group are recognised in the 13th Victorian Legal Awards as the Winner of the Access to Justice Award
- 2016 - WLW Migration Lawyers“Bridge Project” is a finalist in the School of Social Entrepreneurs Kick Starter awards
Firm Practice Areas
- Immigration Law