WTHF's practice involves offering knowledgeable and practical world-wide legal representation to the construction and commercial real estate industries, with focused practice areas in international and domestic construction law, surety law, government contracts, real estate and commercial transactions, and insolvency. We represent a diverse client base, ranging from national and international corporations to midsize and small companies – some of which are minority owned.
With offices in the metropolitan Washington DC area; Irvine, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; San Francisco, California; Seattle, Washington; and a European affiliate in Munich, Germany, our attorneys address client needs around the globe.
WTHF has grown cosiderably in size since our founding in 1978, but we have never lost sight of the values upon which we were founded – partnering with our clients to develop creative and cost effective solutions to meet their legal needs.
Our firm and attorneys are consistently top-ranked by Best Lawyers, Chambers USA, and the Legal 500 US.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Virginia in Construction Law with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in Virginia in Litigation - Construction with 7 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in McLean with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in McLean in Construction Law with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in McLean in Litigation - Construction with 7 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Construction Law
- Government Contracts
- International Arbitration - Commercial
- Litigation - Construction
49 89 291 93 00
2040 Main Street, Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92614
175 Federal Street, Suite 1225
Boston, MA 02110
1765 Greensboro Station Place, Suite 1000
McLean, VA 22102
1215 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2210
Seattle, WA 98161