TIGGES law firm advises entrepreneurs and companies from Germany and abroad on all questions of commercial law, as well as private individuals on the various issues relating to their assets.
PERSONAL. PROFESSIONAL. PRAGMATIC.
Contact partner for medium-sized companies
We offer medium-sized companies precise advice, pragmatic proposals and secure solutions from a single source regarding all key legal and tax issues connected with their business activity.
- Diverse - We offer full-service advice in virtually all areas of commercial law.
- Networked – We have ave an international network of specialised advisors, with whom we have worked together closely for many years: profit from our proven network.
- Recognised – In 2018 we were nominated for the JUVE Award as Law Firm of the Year for medium-sized companies.
Many law firms offer you excellently-trained attorneys who specialise in their respective areas – as do we. But: our team makes the difference.
- Competent – We attach great importance to a high level of professionalism and continuous further education. Our attorneys cover a wide range of specialisations and are highly proficient in their trade. Nevertheless, we do not stay within the bounds of our specialist knowledge, but rather see the bigger picture when advising our clients.
- Together – We see ourselves as a team and each of us contributes their own expertise. Close cooperation is important to us – for our clients' benefit.
- Creative – We bundle know-how for selected future topics, industries and fields of advice in cross-disciplinary competence teams
Focus on our clients
A relationship of trust between client and attorney is the basis of any successful cooperation.
- Personal – For starters, we listen. This is just as important as the necessary expertise for a trustful and successful cooperation.
- Reliable – We provide our clients with permanent contact persons and teams; support and supervision at partner level is self-evident for us.
- Dedicated – We stand for and behind our clients' entrepreneurial goals, and pursue their matters with the greatest possible personal commitment.
Firm Practice Areas
- Advertising Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Art Law
- Biotechnology Law and Life Sciences Practice
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Tax Practice
- Data Security and Privacy Law
- Franchise Law
- Health Care Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Pharmaceuticals Law
- Railroad Law
- Real Estate Law
- Restructuring and Insolvency Law
- Retail Law
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Trade Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts and Succession Planning
- Venture Capital Law