The Gitlin Law Firm practices primarily in the following Illinois counties:
McHenry, Lake, Kane, DuPage, Boone and DeKalb.
Practice Exclusively Devoted to Family Law Cases:
The Gitlin Law Firm attorneys limit their practice to divorce and family law.
The firm handles:
- Original Divorce Proceedings
- Post-divorce Judgment Enforcement Proceedings
- Child Custody Cases: Allocation of Parenting Time / Decision Making
- Premarital Agreements
- Parentage (paternity) Proceedings
- Appeals of Family Law Cases
- Collaborative Law and Collaborative Divorce
State of the Art Practice:
The Gitlin Law Firm's practice is state of the art. This involves both investments in technology which increase efficiency as well as investments in remaining at the cutting edge of family law issues. The Gitlin Law Firm literally wrote the book on Illinois divorce law with Attorney Gunnar J. Gitlin and H. Joseph Gitlin writing Gitlin on Divorce: A Guide to Illinois Matrimonial Law.
Firm Practice Areas
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Family Law