The experienced attorneys at Sears & Associates, P.C. have advocated for justice for people across Colorado for over 40 years. Sears & Associates, P.C. is an AV rated (highest possible rating) professional corporation formed in 1991. Hollie L. Wieland, who has practiced for more than 24 years, is Of Counsel to the firm.
Lance is a past President of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, past President of the Faculty of Federal Advocates for the District of Colorado, and past member of the Board of Governors to the International Society of Barristers. Hollie is a past member of the Board of Directors of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. All of the lawyers at Sears & Associates are admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Colorado, as well as the Tenth Circuit.
Sears & Associates limits its practice to the dedicated representation of clients in civil trial matters such as class actions, commercial and business litigation, personal injury cases, employment disputes, and professional negligence.
Firm Practice Areas
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs