Schultz Myers LLC is a personal injury law firm with its principal offices located in St. Louis, Missouri. Founding partners Stephen Schultz and Josh Myers formed the firm in 2010 with a focus on handling catastrophic injury and death cases in Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas. Over the years, the firm has grown to several lawyers and a handful of talented support staff consisting of paralegals, case-managers, and investigators. Stephen and Josh spend the majority of their time solely handling tractor-trailer accidents resulting in injury or death. They have successfully litigated commercial motor vehicle injury and death claims in federal and state courts across the country.
The St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Schultz Myers have obtained some of the largest verdicts and settlements in Missouri. Stephen Schultz and Josh Myers are members of many prestigious personal injury organizations and recipients of various awards and accolades throughout the years, including - Best Lawyers in Missouri (Best Lawyers), Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers in Missouri (TTLA), Top 10 Insurance Trial Lawyers in Missouri (TILA), Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, AV-Preeminent Lawyer Rated (Martindale-Hubbell), National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, Bar Registrar of Preeminent Lawyers of America, Recognized as a "Missouri's Winningest Law Firm" (MLW), and many more.
For a free consultation or to find out more about the firm, please call (314) 444-4444.
Management / Department Heads
- AV-Preeminent Lawyer Rating - Martindale Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America - Best Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers - Super Lawyers
- Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers in Missouri - NTTA
- Top 10 Insurance Trial Lawyers - TILA
- Recognized as a "Missouri's Winningest Law Firm" - MLW
- Bar Registrar of Preeminent Lawyers in America
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Missouri - TTLA
- Best Law Firm in Missouri for Personal Injury Litigation - St. Louis Magazine
Firm Practice Areas
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Transportation Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants