Sacks Tierney’s primary focus is to serve the needs of Arizona businesses and entrepreneurs in such areas as real estate, business transactions, construction, employment and commercial litigation. To this core of legal services Sacks Tierney has added an array of niche practices in Indian, healthcare, water, immigration, intellectual property, tax, estate planning and family law.
The right law firm. Every way one measures it, Sacks Tierney is the right law firm for individuals, entrepreneurs and corporate decision-makers who value excellence in legal skill and responsiveness, and who respect our firm-wide values of:
- effectiveness and unyielding professionalism in addressing our clients' challenges and goals;
- honesty, integrity and trust;
- respect for the individual;
- creativity and innovation;
- performance that exceeds expectations; and
- a refusal to sacrifice quality for financial gain.
The right size. With approximately 35 attorneys, Sacks Tierney has the resources and depth to respond to your most complex legal needs, yet we are able to operate more efficiently and responsively than our larger competitors. When necessary, we can quickly assemble an experienced team to meet your needs and your deadlines.
The right relationships. As a member of the distinguished international law firm consortium Meritas, we offer the worldwide breadth of knowledge that is normally found only in the largest international firms. Meritas firms are pre-selected for quality, receive peer review and, like Sacks Tierney, are committed to providing responsive and cost-effective service.
The right priorities. Sacks Tierney prides itself on its dedication to serving the community through the individual and combined efforts of our attorneys.
The right environment. Sacks Tierney is the right law firm for successful attorneys seeking the professional opportunity to exercise their skills and knowledge in a more collegial and fulfilling environment. Our firm has a rich tradition of academic excellence with which few firms – in Arizona or elsewhere – can compete.
The right approach. From its inception, Sacks Tierney has grown to meet the needs of its clientele. Today, our attorneys provide representation in a multitude of legal disciplines. Our firm is sized to provide both general and in-depth expertise, from non-complex to highly specialized matters. We are passionate about and dedicated to the success of our clients. Practical and result-oriented, we never lose sight of our clients' goals. Organized to provide price-competitive legal services in an efficient and streamlined manner, we believe that superior results can be achieved without "over-lawyering" a legal matter.
The right attorneys. Our tradition is excellence. Sacks Tierney is privileged to have amongst its attorneys those who have reached the height of professional excellence and are recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. We have been uncompromising in our search for the highest caliber legal talent. The investment in our future has paid off. Our attorneys have backgrounds of high achievement that compare favorably with leading law firms anywhere in the country.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Scottsdale with 18 lawyers
- Top Listed in Scottsdale in Commercial Litigation with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Scottsdale in Construction Law with 6 lawyers
- #1 Law Firm (25-50 Attorneys), Ranking Arizona
- #1 Law Firm (25-59 Attorneys), Ranking Arizona
- #1 Law Firm (25-64 Attorneys), Ranking Arizona
- Tier 1 Ranking, Best Law Firms, U.S. News
Ranking Arizona 2018#1 Rankings
#1 Law Firm, 21-49 Attorneys
Ranking Arizona 2017, 2018
#1 Ranking in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 18 Lawyers listed as Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- 17 Lawyers listed as "AV" Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Arizona Business Bank
- Arizona State University
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- City of Tucson
- Gray Development Company
- Great Western Bank
- Homes & Sons Contractors, Inc.
- Marlin Mechanical Corporation
- National Bank of Arizona
- Navajo Nation
- Pine River Construction, Inc.
- Tohono O'Odham Nursing Care Authority
- Vestar Development Company
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Native American Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Water Law