Since 1995, Rizio Law Firm has earned a national reputation for providing the highest quality of legal representation in the field of personal injury law, and also for obtaining record-breaking jury verdicts, judgments, and settlements. The firm began as a firm serving the Inland Empire region of Southern California (which includes Riverside and San Bernardino Counties). However, the firm now handles cases statewide throughout all of California.
Based on the firm's results, they have been independently certified among the Top 10 injury lawyers in the United States by TopVerdict.com. Their results have also been independently certified among the Top 1% of law firms nationwide the the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents. Furthermore, their staff has been honored to receive the industry's top awards, in recognition of their results as well as their commitment to the highest level of client care, satisfaction, and ethics.
A partial listing of the firm's awards and accolades include the following:
- Top 10 Highest Personal Injury Verdicts in the United States in 2014
- Highest Gross Personal Injury Verdict in Riverside County history
- Greg Rizio and Darren Pirozzi awarded 2015 Trial Lawyers of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Greg Rizio awarded 2014 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of Inland Empire
- Greg Rizio awarded 2014 Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Greg Rizio named 2015 Top Gun Lawyer by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Multi-year recipient of SuperLawyers status
- Rated 10 out of 10 stars on Avvo.com
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars of Yelp.com
The firm handles a wide range of cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. The following is a partial listing of the firm's specialties:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Motorcycle accidents
- Brain injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS / RSD)
- Train accidents
- Dog Bites
- Amusement park accidents
- Animal attacks
- Dangerous conditions of public property
- Wrongful death
- and more
Rizio law firm can be found online at https://www.riziolawfirm.com. The firm can be reached toll-free at (888) 292-8888. Spanish translators are available, if needed. It has 3 offices, which are conveniently located in Riverside County (City of Riverside), San Bernardino County (City of Chino Hills), and Orange County (City of Santa Ana). Directions to each office can be found through the firms website listed above.
Rizio Law Firm also has an employment law division, known as Lipinsky Law. Through this division, the firm handles cases ranging from sexual harassment, disability harassment, wrongful termination, disability discrimation, age discrimination, fraud, misrepresentation, and more.
Firm Practice Areas
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs