Prime Advice Law Firm provides a full range of legal and tax advice to Russian and international companies as well as to individuals.
We are ready to provide solutions to the most complex problems that require input from experts in finance, auditing and valuation. Prime Advice is a member of the HLB Prime Advice Consulting Group (itself member of HLB International), which also offers audit, accounting and consulting services.
Prime Advice Law Firm employs about 35 lawyers and legal consultants and holds offices in Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Kiev and Singapore.
Prime Advice Law Firm annually receives international recognition by being recommended by the most authoritative international rankings. The scale of the completed projects and the level of professionalism of the staff for 8 consequent years were being rated by the most powerful Russian agencies as well.
We assist our clients at each stage of the bankruptcy process, from the opening of the observation period, through representation before the courts and organizations of public auctions. Our lawyers’ multi-strand strategies successfully serve the aims of either creditors or debtors, large industrial groups or banks who are our clients for years now.
- Legal, financial and organizational support for all categories of debtors
- Defense of rights and interests of court-appointed managers against complaints from creditors, authorities, employee representatives, including defense of court-appointed managers in administrative sanction cases
- Analysis of legal grounds for bankruptcy applications and possible implications of such applications
- Expertise of the financial status of the debtor
- Representation of the debtor during various stages of bankruptcy proceedings, in creditors' meetings and in court
- Contestation of debtor's transactions of transferring assets out of the company
- Restitution of illegally sold property
Corporate law and M&A
We assist our clients on every stage of a deal, from structuring, due diligence and negotiation to execution and implementation. We also assist our clients in setting up new companies, joint ventures, subsidiaries, branches and representative offices, restructuring and, more generally, in all operations relating to companies’ corporate governance.
- Preliminary consultations on the M&A structure
- Due diligence for M&A objects
- Support in M&A transactions
- Comprehensive support in reorganization of commercial companies
- Registration of issue of securities
- Corporate law advice for business owners
- Organization and support for transactions of sale, purchase and pledge of shares in companies, including those with international participation; advice in liquidation of companies, including providing a liquidating agent and accounting record-keeping during liquidation proceedings
- Registration of new corporate entities, including those with international participation
We have an extensive experience in real estate transactions, including sale and purchase or leasing of real estate assets, construction and exploitation of real estate. We provide real estate due diligence, prepare transaction documentation (including security documents) and assist in registering property rights.
- Structuring of transactions involving the acquisition and sale of real estate, including acquisition of land rights
- Due diligence of real estate
- State registration of real estate ownership
- Investment projects in real estate sphere
The firm renders a full range of services in the field of intellectual property and ensures comprehensive and case-by-case approach to any issue pertaining to protection of rights to clients’ intangible assets.
- advising on transfer of intellectual property rights under licensing, franchising and other agreements
- protection of intellectual property rights
- counteracting production and imports of counterfeit goods, development and implementation of anti-piracy programs nationwide and internationally
- representing clients before patent, customs and antitrust authorities
- advising on Internet business, including e-commerce
Tax law, including international tax planning
Our team of tax consultants advise on all aspects of Russian and international tax issues. We have developed an extensive knowledge of international tax planning strategies and can propose tailored solutions to our clients.
- Application of legislation relating to income tax, value added tax, corporate property tax, etc.
- Taxation of M&A transactions
- Tax rebates and deductions
- Taxation of individuals
- Legal support during cameral and field tax inspections
- Disputing results of tax inspections, evaluation of chances of solving a dispute in tax authorities and in court
- Representation during court proceedings
- Reimbursement of damage made by illegal actions of tax authorities
We have an impressive experience in representation of numerous clients’ interest in courts of all jurisdictions.
- Corporate disputes
- Disputes relating to defense of property and real estate rights
- Disputes on collection of debt by contract and other debt, indemnification
- Disputes resulting from obligation defaults, as well as from contract nullification or contract reversal; conclusion and termination of contracts.
- Administrative disputes
- Leasing disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Copyright infringement disputes
- Protection of business reputation (libel, etc.)
About Our Clients
220 Volt retail chain
Construction management of the Far Eastern Military District
Babadu Internet Hypermarket
+7 812 449 50 00
Firm Practice Areas
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Law
- Corporate Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
12, Presnenskaya emb.
MIBC Moscow City, Federation Tower West
7 499 643 8 222
Nevsky Prospect, 11/2
St. Petersburg 191186
7 812 449 50 00
Nine BATTERY ROAD, 11/F & 12/F