Pat McElhone has over 20 years of experience handling serious personal injury and death claims. He has recovered millions of dollars for his clients through trial or settlement. Pat has handled almost every type of injury case including car wrecks, tractor-trailer wrecks, motorcycle collisions, slip and falls, workers’ compensation, products liability, dog bites, and medical malpractice to name a few.
In addition to being named to Best Lawyers, Pat has received numerous awards and honors including being honored in Louisville Magazine as one of Louisville's Top Attorney's. He has also been named one of the top trial lawyers in the state of Kentucky by the National Trial Lawyers Association. He also was invited to join the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Pat has handled cases that range from minor automobile wrecks to complex cases of wrongful death against some of the country’s biggest corporations. Let his experience and success work for you.
Firm Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants