Success in the courtroom is second nature to the attorneys at Lommen Abdo. From landmark cases in medical and legal malpractice to class actions to contract disputes to appellate advocacy, Lommen Abdo can provide you with sage and prudent counsel.
Our business counsel.
The world of business runs on results. But it’s not always clear how to achieve them. Sometimes what you need most is a partner; someone to advise you and to reinforce what you know is the right path or to steer you in a completely different direction. Whether you need advice or representation in a transaction or a dispute, we have the experience, expertise, collaborative skills, enthusiasm and tenacity to forge a true partnership that gets results.
Providing personal legal services.
Legal matters can be daunting for individuals. Lommen Abdo knows that people may be uneasy contacting a lawyer regarding personal or family matters. We work to give you peace of mind whether you need to write a will, do more complex estate planning, complete a real estate transaction, resolve a tax matter or need to get a divorce or address other tough family law matters.
We invite you to talk with us about alternatives to hourly billing rates. We have traditionally charged for most legal work on an hourly basis and continue to do so in most instances. However, alternative billing methods can provide you with greater predictability as to the total fee you will have to pay and help you budget for the year. Some alternative billing methods also provide for a sharing of the risk between you and Lommen Abdo. We are happy to work with you to find a mutually beneficial alternative billing method when possible.
- Brent Johnson: 2010 Wisconsin Leader in the Law Award
- James Johnson: 2009 Wisconsin Leader in the Law Award
- Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyer: Kay Nord Hunt
- Margie Bodas: Women in Business/Industry Leader Award
- Bryan Feldhaus Named Up & Coming Attorney
- Phil Cole: Selected as the Minneapolis Best Lawyers Legal Malpractice Lawyer of the Year for 2011 and as the Minneapolis Best Lawyers Legal Malpractice Lawyer-Defendants of the Year for 2014 and 2019
- 8 attorneys listed as Minnesota Super Lawyers
- 1 attorney listed as Minnesota Rising Stars
- Kay Nord Hunt: Minneapolis Best Lawyers Appellate Practice Lawyer of the Year for 2012 and 2018
- Best Lawyers: Bob Abdo, Phil Cole, Kay Nord Hunt, Barry O'Neil, Roger Stageberg
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Corporate Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Firm News & Media
International Centre, Suite 1000
920 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Grandview Professional Building, Suite 210
400 South Second Street
Hudson, WI 54016