The attorneys at Kegler Brown first learn your business. To it, we bring our experience, attention to detail, and legal expertise in forming our judgments on the legal issues you and your business face. Our attorneys integrate the unsurpassed knowledge you have of your business with our recognition of both the big legal picture and the legal details. And, all along the way, we share your passion and commitment to make your business succeed.
Through previous experience in business and public leadership positions, Kegler Brown attorneys link our clients to national, state and local decision-makers, and provide insight into the legislative and regulatory process. In addition, because thousands of boards, commissions and agencies impact your industry daily, we track the activities and rulings affecting your business.
Also, as a member of the State Capital Group, with member law firms nationally and internationally, Kegler Brown's connections extend well beyond our central Ohio offices. This prestigious network provides our clients with high quality, timely service and the ability to monitor legislation in every state. We also work closely with attorneys in major business centers throughout the world — including Europe, Canada, Mexico, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa — to assist our clients in achieving their global business objectives.
Valued counsel. Shared insight. Worldwide connections to leadership and legal resources. Because at Kegler, Brown, Hill + Ritter, our first order of business is knowing yours.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Ohio in Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Ohio in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Columbus in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Columbus in Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Columbus in Litigation - Land Use and Zoning with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Columbus in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 2 lawyers
- GoTo Law Firm for Intellectual Property
- Ohio Rising Stars
- Multiple Chambers USA Rankings
- The Best Lawyers in America
- U.S. News & World Report's "The Best Law Firms in America"
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- Abrasive Technology
- Cardinal Health
- Commercial Vehicle Group
- GE Nuclear
- inVentiv Communications
- inVentiv Health
- PowerSecure International
- The Piada Group
- Time Warner Cable
- WD Partners
- Wyandot Inc.
About Our Clients
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
inVentiv Communications, Inc.
inVentiv Health, Inc.
Time Warner Cable Inc.
WD Partners, Inc.
Banking & Commercial Lending
Business, Tax & Securities
Creditor's Rights & Bankruptcy
Government & Legislative Affairs
Labor & Employee Relations
Mergers & Acquisitions
Real Estate & Financing
Firm Practice Areas
- Antitrust Law
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Compliance Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Gaming Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2510
Cleveland, OH 44114
65 East State Street, Suite 1800
Columbus, OH 43215
381 East Church Street
Marion, OH 43302