Founded in 1927, Gross & Welch is a full service law firm specializing in litigation and business law. For over 90 years, Gross & Welch has consistently been awarded the highest peer ranking by the international registry of law firms, Martindale-Hubbell.
Since its inception, Gross & Welch has maintained a solid reputation for its commitment to excellence. Many of our clients have entrusted their representation to Gross & Welch for decades, reflecting confidence in our abilities and satisfaction with the results we have achieved. We are proud of our tradition of service to our clients, the bar association and the community.
We strive to provide a thoughtful and thorough analysis of our clients’ legal matters. We will ethically and professionally use all reasonable efforts to advance the position of our clients.
Reliability, responsiveness and solid results are the cornerstones of our client relationships. When necessary, we utilize a team approach consisting of one or more attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and law clerks. This method facilitates the timely delivery of legal services in a cost effective manner.
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers