We generally focus on:
• Criminal defense, including white-collar and health care matters
• Administrative proceedings, professional licensure, security clearance matters, and debarment
• Civil and criminal appeals
• Representing people whose civil rights have been violated
• Obtaining compensation for people who have suffered personal injuries
• Helping people who have ongoing or past employment problems
• Working on behalf of whistleblowers
Matthew L. Garcia and George Bach formed the firm in 2009. It operated with two lawyers, under the name Bach & Garcia, for three successful and productive years.
In 2012, the firm grew, changing its name to Garcia Ives Nowara. Zachary A. Ives and Molly Schmidt Nowara joined the firm as partners. George Bach, who had become a professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law, is now of counsel to the firm.
Based in Albuquerque, the firm’s lawyers have handled legal matters and represented clients throughout New Mexico, from Clayton to Lordsburg and Farmington to Hobbs, as well as in other states. We have experience in courts at all levels, from municipal courts to the Supreme Court of the United States.
Firm Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar