Our firm handles a spectrum of cases—from the straightforward to the complex. Regardless of the size of the case, each client receives the same level of excellent legal counsel. In complicated cases, the knowledge, skill and experience of a partner is often leveraged with the collaboration of an associate lawyer to ensure that the matter is handled in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Our large matrimonial department consists of an experienced team who work together to tackle cases in a straightforward, compassionate, and cost effective manner.
Throughout our history, our lawyers have given their time and experience to enhance the practice of law. Patricia M. Barbarito, Bonnie C. Frost, Thomas J. Snyder, and Ivette R. Alvarez have all been Chairman of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Additionally, in a first for any New Jersey Law Firm, two members of the firm, Patricia M. Barbarito & Bonnie C. Frost, have been awarded the prestigious Saul A. Tischler Award for Lifetime Contribution to Family Law by the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie recently honored two of the firm’s attorneys with leadership appointments. Andrew S. Berns was appointed chairman of the State Ethics Committee and Gary R. Botwinick was appointed to the New Jersey Israel Commission.
Gary R. Botwinick, chairman of the firm’s trust and states department, is a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estates Counsel, a prominent national organization of trust and estates attorneys. Bonnie C. Frost has participated in the state’s most published matrimonial decisions.
We invite you to explore our website. We are proud of the depth of our experience in assisting clients through all of the stages of their lives and all of the phases of their business.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in New Jersey in Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law with 2 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Denville with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Denville in Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Denville in Family Law with 7 lawyers
- Tier 1, Metro New Jersey area for Family Law Practice by U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in 2016
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- DUI/DWI Defense
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Family Law
- Family Law Arbitration
- Family Law Mediation
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants