Diaz Reus is a global legal practice focused on national and transnational parallel proceedings in the following broad areas:
- sovereign, trade, commerce, finance, and fraud;
- civil litigation and arbitration;
- asset identification, location, tracing, and recovery;
- white collar crime, regulatory, and criminal investigations and defense in matters of corruption, bribery, money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OFAC, Specially Designated Nationals, and the Bank Secrecy Act; and
- politically sensitive investigations including the recovery of U.S. immigration status and visas.
Serving U.S.-based and global clients, including multinational corporations, government entities, public officials, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals, Diaz Reus is an entrepreneurial, enterprising, emerging-markets law firm. It provides traditional legal services, while focusing on new business opportunities for clients. The firm is committed to growing and protecting client assets, and work to secure their stability at home and abroad.
The firm responds to domestic, cross-border, and international legal disputes, transactions, and investigations in corporate and governmental environments, around the globe. From offices in Miami, Shanghai, Los Angeles, and New York, to Dubai, Frankfurt, Madrid, and throughout Central and South America, the firm’s multicultural lawyers operate seamlessly in international courts and arbitral tribunals, giving clients access to boots-on-the-ground, global legal counsel. Diaz Reus international lawyers, solicitors, and legal consultants speak English, Spanish, Catalan, Czech, Mandarin Chinese, Shanghainese, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Italian, French, Portuguese, and German.
The firm is well-known and regarded for its work in high-stakes international litigation and arbitration, complex appeals, white-collar criminal defense, bank secrecy laws, money laundering compliance, and cases of financial fraud, as well as handling complex corporate, trade, intellectual-property, and sports and entertainment matters.
The firm's attorneys maintain leadership positions in professional and community organizations, where they are recognized for their abilities, professionalism, and high ethical standards. The firm has been widely recognized and honored with following accolades:
- Chambers USA, General Commercial Litigation – Florida
- Chambers Latin America, Fraud & Corporate Investigations - Latin America-wide
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
- Best Lawyers®
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Top Law Firm, South Florida Legal Guide
- Women in Law 2016, Business Crime Defence Lawyer of the Year, Lawyer Monthly
- Most Effective Lawyers-International, Daily Business Review
- "100 Latinos - Miami"
- Top 30 Foreign Lawyer in Latin America, Latin Business Chronicle
- Legal High Flyers, Asian Legal Business Magazine
- International Business Leadership Award for BUSINESS EXCELLENCE, Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Among the top five litigation law firms in Latin America, Latinvex
- Top 35 international law firms in Latin America, Latinvex
- 2013 Cross-Border Transaction Advisor of the Year, Finance Monthly
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Cross-Border Transactions, Dispute Resolution Law Firm, 2012, Corporate LiveWire
- Top 100 Minority Business Awards by Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Business Leader of the Year and Power Players 2009, International Law Category, Business Leader Media
- Hot 100: The hottest lawyers of 2009, Asian Legal Business Magazine
- Top Lawyers: South Florida Legal Guide
Please visit DiazReus.com or contact Global Managing Partner Michael Diaz, Jr. for more information @ +1 877-247-9277.
About Our Clients
Representative clients include multinational corporations, government entities, public officials, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Falcon Private Bank
- Banco Central De Venezuela
- Banco de Bogota
- American Airlines
68 Central Yin Cheng Road
One Lujiazui, 22nd Floor
86 21 61946706
Torre C Office 714
Calle 100, No. 8a-55
57 1 743 9219
Elvira Mendez St. & Calle 50
Edificio El Ejecutivo, 2do. Piso
1 877 247 9277
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1050 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
Miami Tower at International Place, Suite 3400
100 Southeast Second Street
Miami, FL 33131