The firm’s goal is to achieve the best possible results for clients at a fair cost. Our Partners have big firm practice experience but charge a small firm price. Our approach to case management begins with an early, aggressive, thorough investigation of the facts and any unique legal principles which may apply to make an informed and realistic evaluation of the possibility of success at trial, the verdict exposure and the cost of litigating. When requested, a litigation plan and case budget is prepared. Evaluations are changed only when warranted by significant subsequent case developments.
As part of the evaluation process, we strive to determine as soon as possible whether a case should be settled or tried. For those cases which our clients elect to try, we pledge unwavering commitment to litigate the case to verdict and, if necessary, beyond. We will not falter on the courthouse steps.
- The International Who’s Who of Product Liability Defence Lawyers 2012
- Florida Legal Elite
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Law Firms in America
- Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year"
- Super Lawyers
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants