What separates our firm from the other local law firms in the Triad is our relationship with the NC Bar Association. This relationship is very important to us because it speaks to our integrity, ethics, experience, and results as a firm. We use that relationship in every case we serve to help ensure our clients get the best results possible for their individual cases. Our attorneys are not only experienced in alternative dispute resolution but they also take an active role in assisting our clients in avoiding litigation whenever possible.
The firm's attorneys practice in the North Carolina state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels are frequently called upon by attorneys from other states to serve as local counsel for their clients. So we are not only a law firm from business owners and individuals, but for other attorneys as well.
- 2012 J. Robert Elster Award for Professional Excellence
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Trusts and Estates