Askew & Mazel specializes in bankruptcy litigation and commercial restructuring. We regularly represent commercial debtors, secured lenders, and other creditors, and have a thriving trustee practice. Operating in the zone of insolvency? We can help you structure your transaction to minimize the risk of it being undone or overturned in subsequent litigation. We also regularly handle commercial litigation, including creditor's rights litigation, commercial foreclosure, and commercial breach of contract matters.
If your business is in financial trouble, someone who owes you money has filed for bankruptcy, or you have another business-related legal issue, call us today. Even if we can't help you, we may be able to help you get in touch with someone who can.
Management / Department Heads
BestLawyers - Tier 1 in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- BestLawyers - Tier 1 in Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Citizens Bank of Farmington
- Clarke Coll, Chapter 7 Trustee
- Commercial Credit Group
- Edward A. Mazel, Chapter 7 Trustee
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
- Flying Star Cafes, Inc.
- Four Corners Community Bank
- Gallup Capital
- Sierra Vista Hospital
- The Carlsbad National Bank
- Yvette Gonzales, Chapter 7 Trustee
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates