Zhanna has been advising on mergers and acquisitions for Russian and international clients since 2006. She is a head of firm’s Moscow office and leads the International Legal Practice.
Zhanna is recommended by the Sixth Edition of Best Lawyers in Russia as a top corporate and M&A lawyer.
Prior to joining O2 Consulting in 2009, Zhanna was in charge for corporate matters of a major investment company and focused on M&A, financing and corporate structuring matters.
At О2 Zhanna has been involved in structuring complex corporate relations, transactional advice and assistance to the company's key clients. Some of Zhanna’s completed projects include:
- $250+ m sale of a grain terminal complex to a consortium of international commodities trader Glencore and leading Ukrainian agro-industrial holding Kernel.
- $100 m joint venture set up between Russian number one duty-free business, and a global duty-free operator.
- sale of shares in ‘cian.ru’, Russia’s number one online real estate lease and sale agency business and establishing a joint-venture with Media3 Group, one of the largest media holdings in Russia;
- structuring shareholders’ arrangements, sale of stakes and employees stock option incentive scheme for Russian $500m online search optimization business
- advising on acquisition of Japan based green energy projects of total value of $45 m.
- M&A transactions
- Joint ventures
- Project finance
- Real estate & infrastructure