Yuliya Chernykh is Of Counsel with ARBITRADE. Being a Chartered Arbitrator, she frequently acts as a party-appointed arbitrator, a sole arbitrator or a chairman under the rules of leading arbitration institutions. Mrs. Chernykh has acted as counsel or arbitrator in numerous arbitral proceedings under the rules of ICC, LCIA, ICAC Kyiv, ICAC Moscow, VIAC, VCCA, SCC, UNCITRAL, GAFTA, FOSFA, LMAA, Swiss rules and others. She is also experienced in acting as an expert in Ukrainian law in international arbitration. Her main areas of expertise in dispute resolution include international sales, cross-border commercial transactions, investment, banking, energy, sport, M&A and joint ventures.
Yuliya frequently teaches international arbitration as an Approved Faculty Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators worldwide.
- Chartered Arbitrator, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK, London)
- GAFTA Diploma in International Trade
- Postgraduate Course in International Trade Law organized by the International Training Center of ILO, UNCITRAL, University of Turin and Institute of European Studies (Turin, Italy)
- LL.M. in International Commercial Arbitration of the Stockholm University
- National University of "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy"
Panel of recommended arbitrators/practitioners
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry/List of arbitrators
- Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration/List of arbitrators
- Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania/List of arbitrators
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre/ Panel of Arbitrators
- Kazakhstani International Arbitrage/List of arbitrators
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration
- Singapore International Arbitration Center
- Vienna International Arbitral Center/List of practitioners
- Vilnius Commercial Arbitration Court (VCCA)/List of arbitrators