Bill Locke is Board Certified in Commercial, Residential and Farm and Ranch Real Estate Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His practice areas include representing buyers, sellers and developers of land and income producing property, including land being developed as residential or commercial projects; addressing environmental issues associated with land ownership or development, including endangered species, wetlands, and contamination issues; representation in land development including governmental approvals associated with land subdivision, site plan, and zoning approval; negotiation of transaction documents, including contracts, leases, and development agreements; and representing lenders and borrowers in connection with real estate secured loans.
Publications and Presentations
- Co-Author: " "As Is" In a Contaminated World", 19th Annual Robert C. Sneed TEXAS LAND TITLE INSTITUTE, December, 2009
- Author: "CGL Coverage of Defective Work", ACREL Annual Meeting, October, 2009
- Author: "The Law of 'As Is'", Texas State Bar Agricultural Law Course
- Co-Author: "Texas Foreclosure Manual Update," State Bar of Texas Webcast, February, 2009
- State Bar of Texas Advanced Real Estate Drafting Course, Author: