Wayne Kerrick is a partner in the firm’s Ottawa office, practising in the areas real estate, secured lending and construction law.
Wayne has completed numerous purchase, sale and financing transactions of all manner and size and has developed a substantial expertise in the area of construction financing and the review and interpretation of construction contracts.
Wayne was the managing partner of the Ottawa office from 2008 until 2011.
- Acted on behalf of JDS Uniphase in the assembly and acquisition of land, development and construction of their 910,000 square foot campus located at 3000 Merivale Road, Ottawa, and subsequently on the sale of this facility.
- In addition, has acted on behalf of several local businesses in relation to the acquisition and development/construction of local facilities.
- Has acted for large multinational corporations in relation to Ontario and Canadian based land and facility acquisitions, development and financings.
- Has represented financial institutions in several medium and large loan transactions involving commercial, industrial, retail and office properties.
- Represented foreign governments in property transactions involving the purchase and sale of embassies.