Warren M. Heilbronner is a partner and the co-director of the Real Estate Department. Although his practice encompasses the entire range of commercial real estate law, he concentrates in the area of leasing.
— Representative Client Work
- Landlord clients have included the owners of some of the largest office buildings in Boston, and the owners of regional shopping centers, medical and biological laboratory facilities and office and mixed use facilities throughout the United States
- Projects on behalf of tenants have included: headquarters premises for Fortune 500 companies and financial institutions; shopping center anchor stores; restaurants and entertainment facilities; nation-wide leasing of offices for various multinational entities; research, laboratory and development space for high-tech companies; stadiums and related facilities for professional sports teams; and retail space at airports and other transportation facilities
- Representation has included owners and tenants in long-term ground leases of major sites throughout the United States for purposes as diverse as urban office building projects, warehouse and industrial centers and suburban research and development campuses, golf courses and large-scale conservation projects, including structuring and documentation of the leasing of the largest tracks of privately held land in Massachusetts for agricultural purposes
- Responsible for strategy and execution of the transfer by a national retailer of thousands of leased and owned sites to real estate subsidiaries
- Negotiated leases in Canada, Scotland, England, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, India, Singapore and China